We are very excited to announce the official launch of Scorechain Academy today!
With increasing usage and business opportunities for many industries, worldwide regulators have started to include virtual assets under the scope of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws. Regulations are evolving, so are the requirements to be competent compliance professionals.
In this context, Scorechain Academy is launched to answer the market’s need and to help the cryptocurrency compliance community to get prepared for the evolution in the finance sector.
What is Scorechain Academy?
Scorechain Academy is a program that aims to develop and certify the crypto Risk-AML expertise of professionals.
After a decade of development, cryptocurrencies and digital assets are approaching more and more closely to the mainstream of the finance world, especially with the surging interest from institutional investors, such as Tesla, PayPal, and famous wealthy hedge-fund managers, etc.
Scorechain Academy will help its candidates to build their knowledge and to gain professional skills in crypto compliance with the goal of being well equipped to keep pace with the growing opportunities.
Who can register for this program?
Scorechain customers can register for this program.
It is also open to the public, including but not limited to:
- Professionals such as Compliance Officers in crypto businesses or financial institutions that need to integrate crypto AML and implement a risk-based approach in their activities;
- Consultants that want to provide Scorechain integration and crypto compliance consultancy;
- Regulators that plan to use Scorechain Blockchain analytical tools to assist with their supervision, etc.
What is the process to obtain the Certificate?
To obtain the Certificate from Scorechain Academy, the candidates must:
- Register for the Program (https://scorechain.com/scorechain-academy);
- Receive training to understand how Scorechain Blockchain Analytics Platform works and learn how to use the tool in their daily work;
- Access Scorechain Blockchain Analytics Platform for use case practice;
- Review and revise online materials to prepare for the exam
- Pass the exam
How to register?
The candidates can sign up here: https://scorechain.com/scorechain-academy
How to prepare for the exam?
Multiple methods are available to help the candidate prepare for the exam:
- Online training session
- Extended materials for self-learning
- Access to platforms for use cases practice
- 24/7 access to Knowledge Library
How to book a training session?
To book a training session: https://scorechain.com/scorechain-academy
How much will it cost to obtain the Certificate?
The total fee is €1,000, including 4 parts:
- Online training for 2 hours;
- Access to platforms for use cases practice during 5 days;
- Access to Knowledge Library and online training materials;
- Examination and Certificate.
Does the Certificate have an expiry date?
The Certificate will be valid for one year. One year after your 1st Certificate, our team will contact you for a refreshment test to make sure that you still maintain the same level as before.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scorechain is a Risk-AML software provider for cryptocurrencies and digital assets. As a European leader in crypto compliance since 2015, the Luxembourgish company serves worldwide customers in 33 different countries with more than 150 licenses established, ranging from cryptocurrency businesses to financial institutions with crypto trading, custody branch, digital assets customers onboarding, audit and law firms and some LEAs.
Scorechain solution supports Bitcoin analytics with Lightning Network, Ethereum analytics with all ERC20 tokens and stablecoins, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, XRP Ledger and Tezos. The software is able to de-anonymize the Blockchain data and connect with sanction lists in order to provide a risk scoring on digital assets transactions, addresses and entities. The risk assessment methodology applied by Scorechain has been verified and can be fully customizable to fit all jurisdictions. 300+ risk-AML scenarios are provided to its customers with a wide range of risk indicators so businesses under the scope of the crypto regulation can report suspicious activity to authorities with enhanced due diligence.